Curious to know what everyday life here at Videoly looks like?
Head of Customer Success
– position filled!
As the Head of Customer Success you will ensure Videoly continuously keeps exceeding our customer expectations. After the deal is signed, you make sure the onboarding of the customer is seamless and all of their concerns are taken care of in a professional and proactive manner. In practice this means you will be maintaining the personal relationships to the customers, acting as the initial point of contact as well as executing administrative tasks related to maintaining the customer relations.
Since we are a scaling startup, a large part of your role is to build up the customer success function and processes in a way that will keep up with and enable our growth. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a tight and inspired team aiming for growth and internationalization. We will make sure you have both the platform to succeed, and the freedom to be innovative in the way you plan and carry out your tasks.
The core of your role
- Owning the customer relationships; acting as an initial point of contact for all customer requests
- Building processes and tools to enable scalable service operations
- Developing mechanisms for upselling and harvesting additional revenue
- Keeping track of each deal and taking care of relevant administrative magic (contracts, invoices, records in CRM) in order to always keep our revenue flowing
- Above all – being obsessed about exceeding customer expectations 🙂
What we offer
- A fair compensation, a combination of a base salary and an options program. We want everyone to own their piece of our baby
- A platform where everything is possible. You are the crafts(wo)man of your everyday life and our future ways of working
Who should you be?
We expect you to have a master’s degree in a relevant field, min. 2 years of previous experience in a customer management role and some genius ideas on how to do it even better. You should love organizing and structuring things, have a keen eye for details while at the same time have the ability to hold the bigger picture and causalities of things in mind. We appreciate you being two steps ahead of our customers in foreseeing their needs, and having a golden, creative touch in keeping them happy!
As a colleague, we expect you to strongly resonate with our core values:
- Humanity first – we are foremost humane individuals, as colleagues as well as customers and encounter each other accordingly
- Integrity – we keep our word. Courage to be transparent also about problems
- Everyone an entrepreneur – freedom and responsibility. Ready to pitch in wherever needed. Ability to prioritize the use of our scarce resources
How to apply?
Please send your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile and motivational letter to email@example.com by 22nd November. As an alternative to the letter, we are happy to receive a short video application highlighting your experience and motivation for the role via Whatsapp to number +358 50 020 7038.
In case you have questions regarding the application process or the role, please do not hesitate to contact Paula Poukka (Business Development Manager, +358 50 020 7038, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Videoly is the simplest way to cover online stores with video content. Videos help people find the right products online and take the online shopping experience to the next level. Yet online stores struggle to find product videos and in handling the complexities included in curating and embedding the videos. This is why Videoly exists. We have a solution for product video discovery from the Internet, content curation and technical embedding of the videos.
Videoly is a two-year-old startup. We have 5 full-time employees in Helsinki, Finland at the moment, and in addition 3 full-time and 14 freelancers working for us abroad. Reaktor Ventures is one of our biggest shareholders.