At Videoly we believe that together is better than alone! Thus we want to build even stronger friendships and integrate more deeply into the ecommerce ecosystem. Videoly partners with various players in the e-commerce scene, including digital agencies, e-commerce platforms and software integrators. We believe that having the right partners will ultimately scale the business for us and we think now is the right time to have our very own partnership manager.
Your ultimate goal is to get well acquainted with all the relevant players in the ecommerce field, make friends, and spread our gospel. You will focus on raising market awareness of Videoly’s solution through partner’s communication channels, and co-marketing activities. Ultimately friendships are deepened by spending time together so you would travel to ecommerce events and meet our partners face-to-face.
The core of your role
- Finding and signing partnerships with the right ecommerce players in our relevant markets
- Getting the partners excited about Videoly and it’s potential to their customers
- Educating the partner teams and planning and executing joint activities
- Travelling to meet partners f2f and attending relevant ecommerce events
- Finding common ways of working with partners to maximize leads and ultimately generate new business
- Building strong relationships with the key people in partner organizations, and the ecommerce scene in general
What we offer
- Salary and an opportunity to enter our options program
- A friendly working environment in our 7th heaven office on Bulevardi
- A team that respects you for who you truly are. Our recruitment is strongly based on strength-based leadership. We believe all the great things are born from a safe space
- Everyday laughs guaranteed 🙂
You should be equipped with
- A master’s degree in any relevant or non-relevant field
- Fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages (fin, swe, nor, dk)
- Preferably already some experience and connections in the ecommerce sphere
- Experience in b2b sales, account management or similar with proven ability to generate new business
- Curiosity, a significant drive to identify new possibilities for cooperation and business development
- You are a charmer and a great communicator who loves to win people over 🙂 Building relationships energizes you!
We will teach you everything else.
As a colleague, we expect you to strongly resonate with our core values:
Stay human – we are foremost humane individuals, as colleagues as well as customers and encounter each other accordingly.
Be honest to yourself and others – we keep our word. Courage to be transparent also about problems.
Own it and grow it – freedom, and responsibility. Ready to pitch in wherever needed. Ability to prioritize the use of our scarce resources.
Uplifted experience – We believe in the power of positive emotions. We aim the leave everyone uplifted in all interactions.
How to apply
Please send your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile and a link to a (max 2min) video clip to email@example.com. In the video you should answer these three questions:
1. Which three words would most of your friends use to describe you?
2. Name one person that inspires you. Elaborate why her/him.
3. Why would you be a great Partnership Manager for Videoly?
The position will be filled once we find our person. In case you have questions in the meantime, our Nora is happy to help (+358 40 84 30 559, firstname.lastname@example.org).