Business Development Manager
Join our energetic sales team to spread the gospel of videos in online stores! Videoly equips ecommerce with the easiest and coolest video technology. Over a 150 leading retailers (such as Nelly.com, Gigantti and Stadium) are already using our solution but we want to spread our message even further and for that we need your help!
As a BDM you will be a key player in the process of charming new customers. If you love winning and continuous development, the job is highly rewarding. Being part of a small growth company you concretely see and feel the impact of your work. Would you join our adventure and help us grow?
The core of your role
- Catching the leads generated by our marketing and prospecting team.
- Introducing the potential of Videoly to the customer in a physical or web meeting.
- Driving the sales process actively forward.
- Leading price and term negotiations and closing the deal with a win-win scenario.
- Development of the sales process.
What we offer
- Salary and an opportunity to enter our options program.
- A friendly working environment in our 7th heaven office on Bulevardi.
- A team that respects you for who you truly are. Our recruitment is strongly based on strength-based leadership. We believe all the great things are born from a safe space.
- Everyday laughs guaranteed. 🙂
You should be equipped with
- Master’s degree on any relevant or non-relevant field. For us, it’s the personality that counts.
- Fluent English and Swedish/Norwegian/Danish.
- Ideally, you are a charmer. You love winning people over.
- Quick wits to quickly turn obstacles into opportunities.
- Energy and persistence to drive the process actively to the close.
- Can-do attitude. You get energized by a challenge.
We will teach you everything else.
As a colleague, we expect you to strongly resonate with our core values:
Stay human – we are foremost humane individuals, as colleagues as well as customers and encounter each other accordingly.
Be honest to yourself and others – we keep our word. Courage to be transparent also about problems.
Own it and grow it – freedom, and responsibility. Ready to pitch in wherever needed. Ability to prioritize the use of our scarce resources.
Uplifted experience – We believe in the power of positive emotions. We aim the leave everyone uplifted in all interactions.
How to apply
Please send your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile and a link to a (max 2min) video clip to email@example.com. In the video you should answer these three questions:
1. Which three words would most of your friends use to describe you?
2. Name one person that inspires you. Elaborate why her/him.
3. Why would you be a great Business Development Manager for Videoly?
The position will be filled once we find our person. In case you have questions in the meantime, our Nora is happy to help (+358 40 84 30 559, firstname.lastname@example.org).