Albertinkatu 25 B
2. Name of the register
Videoly's Applicant Register
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to collect and manage job applicant data in order to support the recruitment process, allow the company to contact the applicants and offer supporting information in hiring decisions.
4. Processed data
We collect the following personal data:
– First name, last name- Link to LinkedIn profile or another Internet source with information about the applicant
– Email address
– Phone number
– Information the applicant has offered him/herself of his/her background and the role he/she would be applying for in the company
– CV and/or application letter/video with content the applicant has offered him/herself (i.e. date of birth, work experience, educational background, other skills)
5. Source for data collection
The data is collected from the applicant in question. When applying, the applicant gives his/her consent to the company to collect data from the sources he/she has shared with the company. Data is collected from no other sources.
6. Providing and transferring data
We process the applicant data ourselves and it isn't provided or transferred outside the company. We transfer personal data outside of the EU/EEA (the United States of America and Canada). We have taken care of appropriate safeguards for the transfer. We use standard contractual clauses accepted by EU or Privacy Shield -framework.
7. Principles for data protection
The applicants' personal data is only accessible for people involved in the recruitment process that have the right to process the data in order to carry out their work. We have appropriate technical and organisational means of data security in order to safeguard the applicants' personal data from loss, misuse or other equivalent illegal access. Such means include i.e. the use of firewalls, encryption techniques and secure areas for IT hardware.
We will store the personal data for as long as is necessary for our purposes. As a rule, the data can be used for six (6) months for recruitment purposes. Data will be destroyed within two (2) years.
8. Rights of the data subject
The applicant in question has the right to inspect all the data saved about him/her. He/she also has the right to demand for the data to be revised or deleted.